Worship Service COVID-19 Guidelines
We offer two services each Sunday providing nursery and Children’s Church at each service. Please join us from home via the 11 a.m. livestream if you or any members of your family have experienced the following:
- You are experiencing any symptoms such as fever (100.0 and above) or chills, cough, shortness of breath, sore throat, fatigue, headache, muscle/body aches, runny nose/congestion, new loss of taste or smell, or nausea, vomiting or diarrhea
- You have had “close contact” with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19. “Close contact” means living in the same household as a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, caring for a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, being within 6 feet of a person who has tested positive for COVID-19 for 15 minutes or more, or coming in direct contact with secretions (e.g., sharing utensils, being coughed on) from a person who has tested positive for COVID-19, while that person was symptomatic
- You have been asked to self-isolate or quarantine by their doctor or a local public health official
The following guidelines apply to our worship gatherings:
- If you plan on bringing children to the nursery please e-mail: email@example.com
- In order to follow social distancing guidelines and to best use our sanctuary space, please fill in seats closest to the middle aisle leaving 3 chairs between the group you came with and other people.
- Face coverings should be worn at all times unless you are seated and just listening to the sermon, announcements, etc.
These basic guidelines for Sunday morning worship also apply to Friday night Youth Group and Sunday morning Children’s Church. Additional details specific to these ministries can be found on their individual pages and can be accessed by clicking on the links above. The COVID-19 details are on the bottom of each page.
If you have any questions contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.